Fuel Oil to Propane Conversion
- Clean Burning- Propane is one of the lightest, simplest hydrocarbons in existence and is one of the cleanest burning of all fossil fuels. Propane’s small carbon footprint and high efficiency can play a major role in helping fight climate change.
- Versatility- You can use propane for Heat, Water Heat, Clothes Dryer, Cooking Range, Cooking Stove, Fireplaces, Standby Generator, Pools, Fire Pits, Gas Lanterns and more.
- Safe- Propane is compressed gas that is stored as a liquid and is nontoxic, colorless, and virtually odorless and safe. There are no spills, pools, or residue.
- Efficient- Modern propane appliances achieve efficiency ratings of 95% or higher, saving energy without having to give up comfort.
- Installation and Replacement Cost- 95% high efficiency propane fueled furnace is a $1500 installation savings with nearly $100.00 a year less in operating cost vs. oil fired furnaces.
- Space Saving- Eliminating your oil tank and oversized inefficient oil boiler. New 95% efficient wall mount boilers take up ¼ of the space in comparison.